Sunday, April 1, 2012

Mere Paas Ma Hai


He's my brother's friend, although we're familiar too. And it's his first time visiting my home.
He: Wow, this is a big house! Why d'you need such a big house?!
Me: Uh...I have claustrophobia issues...
He: Oh, then it's ok.
Me: :)
He: You have a 42" TV?!
Me: Uh...ya?
He: Me too.
Me: Sweet!
And so it subtly continues.

2 days later we're all at my brother's place for lunch. I'm pouring him some juice and he's standing by patiently, when suddenly, out of nowhere -
He: I have a kickass 24" monitor. *grins*

And just like that, someone in this troubled universe finds his peace again.

4 comments:

  1. I like the title 'Mere Paas Ma Hai'!

    Poor guy, gets it back in his face eh? ;)

    I wonder what it is with guys and ego... The older they grow, the bigger grows the ego! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha!!! aww, he's a cutie, though. (but may he never see this blog!!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha... Treading over thin ice we are I'd say! ;) :P

    But yeah lets just hope he never sees this post! ;)

    ReplyDelete