Thursday, May 26, 2011

What a girl wants, what a girl needs...

I believe having the flu and loads of work to do, can do strange things to you. OK, so maybe not to you...but to me, definitely! (This, apart from the crazy rhyming thing.)

So, in a heavy-headed, feverish moment, I ask Google “what Priya needs”. And this is what Google says -

1. PRIYA NEEDS A DATE!!! (Yes, in capitals too!!!) Hey, if you don’t leave me alone, I’ll find someone else who will! HA!

2. Priya needs to stop giving in! But the only way to get rid of temptation is to give in to it! Duh!

3. Do you think Priya needs to tell? Google, never miss a good chance to shut up!

4. Priya needs to wait to be malamaal. Oh google, all I want is the chance to prove that money can’t make me happy!!! 

5. What do I need? Uniquely Priya. Ok, if I seem to give a damn, please tell me. I would hate to be giving the wrong impression!

6. Priya needs true friend. R,S,V,P. (!!!)...you listening?

7. Priya needs numbers. Hmm, I do need something I can count on... 

8. Priya needs to wake up early to revise! Oh yes, There’s this blood test I have to take...

9. Priya needs to learn compliance. No way!!

10. Priya needs home in Begur, Bangalore. Check previous post please.

Very funny!
So I ask Google “what Priya wants” next, and check this!

1. Priya wants a new boob job. Google, what’re you like, a 16 year old boy?  


2. Priya wants a decent man in Chennai. If I agreed with you, we’d both be wrong!

3. Priya wants to quit LRL for Kasturi. Huh?? I’m baffled. 

4. Priya wants to be your friend on orkut! Eh, I don’t, thank you very much!

5. Priya wants good work. Yes, especially since a thing not worth doing isn't worth doing well.

6. Priya wants true friends. Actually, don’t walk behind me, for I may not lead. Don’t walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Don’t walk beside me, either. Just leave me alone, will ya? 

7. Priya wants to tell about her personal life. Hahaha! Ya right! A word of advice to you guys – A closed mouth gathers no foot.

8. Priya wants to learn English online at busuu.com. Because, it's not who you know, it's whom you know.

9. Priya wants to control her diet. Definitely! Replace meals with dessert!

So there you go! You have, apparently, the Google version of all my needs and wants! Now aren’t you just a wee bit curious to find out what Google thinks you need/want?

So hey, go play! And have a nice day!

:D

ps-a whole buncha bumper sticker lines have gone into this. There's no way my dulled-by-fever brain coulda come up with them. 

4 comments:

  1. Oh yeah! Google sure knows what 'exactly' Priya wants! :P ;)
    This sure has gotten me curious... Google me coming for some laughs too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha too much.. very funny.. but i think.. its not that funny if we step a little deeper.. and perhaps everyone wanna ask the same questions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and mebbe we all want the same things.

    ReplyDelete