Friday, September 21, 2012

The Bangalore Break


So I finally did it. I ran.

Or rather, I flew - Out of the city and beyond the state border, to another place I love, for the weekend.

Bangalore was perfect, with a hint of rain, the right amount of sun and a nip in the air. Add to that, a dear friend, three merry cousins, endless chatter and a lot of amazing food that I didn't have to cook! Of course, the crowning factor was having the 'me-time' that I have lately been deprived of, and that much-needed break from endless, exhausting routine.

Perfect, simply perfect.

So here's a glimpse of some happy moments from my 'run-away' weekend.


And what did I do in Bangalore, for this weekend to be so awesome, you ask?

Hmm. Apart from getting reacquainted with my sanity and good humour, absolutely, blissfully, nothing! :)

5 comments:

  1. And that is why someone is all chirpy and happy!! :D
    Banglore getaway sounds cool! I also want a getaway from Gujarat! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you're unbeatable Priya di :) I can imagine you literally running away to get some 'you' space :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha!!! i must be a terrible person!!! (albeit a happy one!!) :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maharashtra sure sounds good... But that's gonna happen after a really long month... There's lots close by too... For all you know you'll be reading an ecstatic post on my blog soon ! ;) :P

    ReplyDelete